Front End Engineer at Kitchen United, Inc.
We are on a mission to serve restaurants and Foodies! We are seeking a Front End Engineer who will be instrumental in Kitchen United’s success. You will be part of a world-class service-oriented team that collaborates with Food eVangelists to deploy and support technical solutions.
This is a position based in Pasadena, CA you will be required to report to work onsite at our HQ.
This role will be responsible for:
- Configuring, maintaining and optimizing AWS, Google, and other cloud infrastructures.
- Maintain the health, stability and security of our high-traffic production environment.
- Support and troubleshoot production problems on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and enforce best practices in configuration management and application deployment.
- Exploring and recommending new infrastructure technologies that will help Kitchen United build a more resilient, secure and flexible platform.
- Moving application test builds into pilot and full production.
- Ensure a high level of security of Network ACL and proper security group for internal teams, developers and 3rd party vendors.
- Edge monitoring between AWS and site locations and cloud infrastructure monitoring with monitoring tools such as cloudwatch.
- Work closely with Full Stack, Restaurant System, Project team to ensure successful project rollout, QA testing and support to our operations team and client members
- Develop process, procedure and troubleshooting step for the support team
- Understand the importance of deducing between incident and problem along with detailing bug checks, resolutions and workarounds
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, system restoration and availability
- Conduct regular cost audits and budget projections on infrastructure use per monthly / annual basis
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN SUCCESSFUL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Acts with integrity, is honest and helps promote a positive culture
- Always maintain a professional and calm demeanor
- Have a “customer-comes-first” attitude and build a collaborative relationship with all team members
- Communication is key so if you have great verbal and written skills. Bring It!
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent career experience
- 2+ years front-end application development experience (Angular, React, Vue, Svelte)
- State management: NGRX, NGXS, Redux, VueX
- Passion for writing unit and e2e test suites
- A proven history of technical product delivery
- Driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadline
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also work with all levels of managers
- Goal-oriented, and a strong sense of responsibility and ownership for the company’s success
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player
- Health is wealth. We offer a pantry-full of benefits! (Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life & AD&D)
- Vacation days to enjoy some time off
- Sick days to get yourself better
- Besides our amazing benefits program we offer to full time team members, you will get to meet new people and work with a fun team!