Front End Engineer
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking Front End Engineers to help build out Honey's new generation of product offerings.
What You'll Do:
- Working with React helping build and improve our browser extension, website, and many of our other products
- Helping build our mobile experiences in React Native
- React best practices
- Experience with React (or similar eg. Angular), Express, or ES6
- Experience using React Native
- 2+ years of HTML & CSS
- Self-motivated to build and iterate in quick cycles
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.