Fandango- Sr. Site Reliability Engineer at Fandango
- Design solutions to improve performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Build and maintain distributed infrastructure and automation.
- Work closely with development teams to support continuous integration and deployments.
- Solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- Monitor and improve site stability and performance.
- 24x7 weekly on call rotatio.
- 5+ years of hands on systems engineering experience on Linux and/or Windows platforms
- 5+ years of experience using AWS in a production environment
- Experience with Continuous Delivery practices
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles, experience with operational tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation) and best practices for infrastructure and software deployment.
- Experience using Docker
- Experience using Terraform
- Previous operational experience at large scale web sites
- Strong scripting skills in at least two languages (bash, python, ruby, perl, etc.)
- Passion for monitoring and metrics
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet
- Strong background with relational databases and database administration, preferably with MySQL and/or MSSQL
- Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law