We are in need of an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer/Dev Ops Engineer with a focus on and expertise in a Linux environment and AWS.
- Create solutions to improve performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Work closely with development teams to support continuous integration and deployment.
- Solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- Monitor site stability and performance.
- 24x7 weekly on call rotation.
- 5+ years of hands on systems administration experience on Linux platforms
- Experience using AWS in a production environment
- Experience using Docker
- Previous operational experience at large scale web sites
- Strong scripting skills in at least two languages (powershell, bash, python, ruby, perl, etc.)
- Passion for monitoring and metrics
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet
- Knowledge of load balancing topologies and experience with hardware load balancers (A10, F5, Citrix Netscaler, etc.)
- Knowledge of TLS and associated best practices
- Strong background with relational databases and database administration, preferably with MySQL
- Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.)