What you’ll do
- Lead a team of 5 - 10 engineers.
- Provide meaningful contributions to the codebase, identify areas of concern.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team. Use your experience to define best practices and build a solid and scalable application.
- Mentor the career development of your reports, both personally and professionally.
- Run day-to-day engineering efforts: 1:1s, design and code reviews, daily standup, etc.
- Cultivate a culture of excellence through code quality and scalability.
- Grow the team through recruiting and hiring great engineers.
Who we’re looking for
- Have 8+ years experience in software development, preferably at a SaaS startup.
- Have 4+ years in engineering leadership, responsibly for a team of direct reports.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate the team, and a belief in what you're building.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thrives in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Passion for code quantity, best practices, and defining success metrics.
- Experience in logistics, warehouse management, inventory management, or order management systems.
- Experience at a self-service SaaS company.