Enablement Manager, Engineering
Engineering Enablement ensures Procore maintains top level engineering talent in our department by driving learning and development initiatives, providing best in class onboarding, and facilitating clear communication. This team’s focus is learning and development, organizational effectiveness, and managing business operations for the Engineering team. As the Engineering Enablement Manager, you will lead a team of four as you drive the business operations strategy. You will be responsible for shaping and advancing the strategy in order to drive efficiency, scale, and sustainability within the Engineering department.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Manage an enablement team who oversees systems, business operations, learning and development, and project management for the Engineering department
- Own department communication, specifically cascading messaging for company-wide initiatives
- Partner with HRBP on department performance management and career development
- Maintain department budget
- Oversee systems manager - provide guidance on standard operating procedures, employee access rights, and deploying new systems
- Attract, hire, and retain high performing enablement professionals
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years experience managing people and leading operational teams
- Great humans that embody servant leadership and empower those around them
- Bachelor degree in any field, a Master’s degree would be a plus
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
- Ability to influence a wide range of partners and audiences
- Proficiency with Google Apps
- Previous experience working in an engineering department or exposure to the Engineering Management role
- Previous experience designing, developing, and delivering programs
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.