Drone Technician at Anduril
- Experience with post-laminate trimming, bonding, and finishing composite components, preferably on mission critical aerospace or similar hardware.
- Experience with common air-frame construction techniques such as rivets, mechanical fasteners, etc.
- Experience with system integration, preferably both electronic and mechanical/structural
- Proficient with common hand tools and light power tools.
- Proficient with computer use (standard browser, word processing applications).
- Working knowledge of common electrical components.
- Able to read a simple wiring diagram and follow assembly instructions.
- Experience with wet, prepreg, and infusion composite layup types, including the sensitivities to the process, common methodologies, and physically performing them firsthand
- Experience loading firmware onto integrated electronic systems
- Experience running functional checkouts and tests, and diagnosing issues discovered during these processes
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering, Math, Hard Science, Business, etc.)
- Inventory management & material flow planning experience
- Forklift certification
- Piece part fabrication experience including sheet metal (waterjet operation, press brake, etc.), and subractive manufacturing (machining)