Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril develops advanced technology for the defense sector, some components of which fly. With a focus on fabricating components, integrating assemblies, and performing end-of-line checkouts, the Drone Technician will join an elite team tasked with developing new hardware alongside engineers, and reliability and safely building production volumes of flight articles to sell to customers. Hands-on work on hardware will span a number of areas: composite and metallic structural fabrication and integration, electronic component fabrication & install onto structures, and software loading and full system checkouts.
- Proficient with common hand tools and light power tools
- Experience with embedded systems - diagnosis, programming, bring-up, or similar
- Working knowledge of common electrical components
- Able to read a wiring diagrams and follow assembly instructions
- Experience with linux system administration and general use
- Experience with many aspects of aircraft fabrication, assembly, and operation including structural fabrication, mechanical integration (flight control surfaces, propulsion, etc.) and avionics build/integration/test.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance at the TS/SCI level.
- Prior hands-on experience with kit, model, or experimental aircraft builds
- Experience running functional checkouts and tests, and diagnosing issues discovered during these processes
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering, Math, Hard Science, Business, etc.)
- Inventory management & material flow planning experience
- Forklift certification
- Piece part fabrication experience including sheet metal (waterjet, press brake, etc.), subtractive manufacturing (machining)
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!