Director, Information Security & Compliance Products at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the GRC technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, information security, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an Information Security / Compliance Leader that is looking for an opportunity to transform this industry by building the next generation of IT GRC & Information Security Compliance software. In this role, you will serve as the product leader for AuditBoard’s Information Security & Compliance product line, applying your industry expertise and business acumen to lead AuditBoard’s growth in this space. You will be responsible for shaping our products and services, and managing their success through the entire goto-market lifecycle.
AuditBoard builds products by acutely listening to our customers and their needs. By leveraging your domain knowledge, you will directly engage with prospective and existing customers to understand their use cases and challenges and closely collaborate with our product, engineering, and design functions to translate these into industry-leading product solutions that drive real customer value. By directly engaging with customers in the sales process, you will develop an understanding of market/customer needs to help shape our long-term product strategy. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring we are continuously delivering value to our customers in this market. While this is a leadership role, we are looking for someone willing to be hands-on and adapt as needs change throughout the product life cycle.
- Serve as product leader for AuditBoard’s Information Security & Compliance Software product line, defining the product and business strategy.
- Shape the product roadmap and discover market opportunities by directly supporting sales efforts to prospective customers.
- Develop the business case for new products and changes to existing products.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product designers, and engineers to develop and test product solutions.
- Take management responsibility for product manager(s) working on related products.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end success of AuditBoard’s Information Security & Compliance products, including go-to-market activities and customer success.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to collaborate on strategy, pricing, marketing collateral, demo flows, and more to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Work closely with onboarding and customer success to ensure sold customers are successful and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Provide market insights and subject matter expertise to the entire organization.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure appropriate staffing and training to ensure products and services are successful.
- Be an industry leader in the Information Security & Compliance space, speaking at conferences and contributing to blog articles and webinars.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience leading an Information Security, IT Risk Management, or IT Compliance function.
- Experience working with and implementing IT and Information Security regulations and standards (ISO 27001, SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.).
- Deep understanding of how Compliance, Governance, Information Security and Risk Management fit into the enterprise.
- Ability to promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external customers, and both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Active listener that can pick up subtle nuances and quickly understand customer needs.
- Ability to actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and velocity.
- Exposure to GRC software and a burning desire to develop something better for this industry.
- Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and software products to enhance work productivity or personal life.
- A strong intuition for what makes an excellent software application.
- Preferred: A strong network and/or influence in the Information Security & Compliance space. (Leadership roles or strong participation in networking organizations, conference speaking engagements, active blog, or otherwise.)
- Preferred: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, or similar.
- Bonus: Exposure to or experience with product management, or the development of software applications.
- Bonus: Experience with sales or business development.
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!