About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is transforming that way that data is shared through the creation of the Spring Protocol -- a blockchain-based protocol that enables the creation of data marketplaces to facilitate the sharing of private & secure information. The first use case for the Spring Protocol is the creation of a data marketplace for consumer credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system and building a more transparent, fair, secure, and cost-effective solution for both consumers and banks/lenders.
To-date, Spring Labs has raised $15.8mm in seed funding from some of the top VCs and blockchain funds in the world, including August Capital, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
If you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
We're looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to own the function within the Engineering team at Spring Labs. The right candidate for this role is ready to build infrastructure and process (not inherit it) and set best practices and standards to be followed by the rest of the organization. Additionally, you should be prepared for the additional challenges that come with setting up a DevOps infrastructure for a blockchain-based, distributed computing architecture. In addition to being a strong technologist, you should be a good communicator and ready to be part of a fast-moving team that values collaboration.
- Site operations that will include: security, reliability, operations (includes testing and documenting what to do for failover) of all deployed servers
- Configuration and management of internal AWS services needed to run the site: Route 53, ELB, Elasticache, RDS, EC2, ECR, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, SQS, etc.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Zookeeper
- Supporting role for CI+CD pipeline
- DevOps 5+ years expertise in configuration and operations of AWS infrastructure and services described (5+ years on AWS)
- Knowledge of Azure and Google Cloud
- Expert knowledge of networking and configuration
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- CS, Engineering, or Mathematics bachelor’s degree (or similar)
- Expertise in connecting many corporate networks together for distributed computing
- Knowledge of on/off chain blockchain infrastructure
Spring Labs Core Values
- "Everyone is a Founder"
- Operate with Integrity
- Work Hard
- The Best Ideas Win/No Ego
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.