Demo Engineer at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Demo Engineer to join our Sales team. As a Demo Engineer, you’ll operate in the center of creation, partnering closely with our Sales Engineers to develop custom tools that showcase our product categories to potential clients. These tools include demo accounts, dashboards, import tools, and more. This unique role is an opportunity to utilize your development skills on a team where no two days are the same. If you thrive in autonomous environments and are excited to chart the course for Demo Engineering at Procore—we’d love to hear from you!
This position has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria or Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with Procore’s Sales Engineering team to develop demo tools
- Product manage the creation of new tools
- Leverage Procore’s API to build demo accounts for a variety of potential clients
- Build proof of concepts
- Help create demo content tailored to customer goals and challenges
- Support development of tools for more effective trials
- Automate demo account creation
- Own the development of “Project Vortex,” our demo account provision tool
- Programming and/or scripting experience
What we’re looking for:
- BS in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering or Science programs
- 1+ years in a professional environment
- Agile development experience
- Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, relational databases, and web technologies
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by Law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.