Named as one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2017, Prodege, LLC operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks.com, MyPoints.com, MyGiftCardsPlus.com and newly acquired ShopatHome.com (consumer rewards communities), SodaHead (consumer polling), nCrave (video discovery and audience extension platform), and ProdegeMR (consumer surveys and research solutions).
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. As a key member of our Technology and Business Intelligence team, this position will:
- Design, build and maintain dataloading routines using a variety of tools including open source ETL tools, stored procedures, scripting and programming languages such as Java, C, Python, etc.
- Improve the performance and scale of our dataoperations to deliver information on a real-time basis.
- Design, build and maintain data QA routines to ensure that our systems deliver quality information to our customers.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our Enterprise Data Infrastructure.
- Work closely with end-users and technical team members on dataingestion projects, investigating and solving data and reporting problems.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years development experience using MySQL, Oracle or other relational database software experience. Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries.
- 5+ years developing back end dataprocessing routines for data warehouses or any backend data system using open source tools, and/or high level languages.
- 5+ years experience developing database related software using Java, C, C++, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. Computer Science, Math, Physics or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of BI Analytical tools a plus.
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Best Places to Work, August 2017, 2016, 2014 & 2013
- The 2016 & 2017 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
- Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
- Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
- President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
- President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
- CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
- CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
- CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist