Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Cloudvirga
Cloudvirga is seeking an exceptional Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team in Orange County! You will work as part of a passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the deployment process. We will look to you to not only refine our current environment, but be the driver to improve communication and collaboration between the development and operations teams. Your expertise and process improvements will increase customer satisfaction by continually monitoring application performance and anticipating and correcting operational issues before their occurrence. Interested? Please keep reading!
What you will do:
- Design, manage, and support on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Provide exceptional technical support for corporate, non-production and production environments
- Participate in the design and deployment of new software systems, services, components, features, etc.
- Ensure that all critical systems and processes are well documented, monitored appropriately, and protected
- Lead our next-gen cloud architecture, leveraging script automation and tooling
- Manage all systems, monitoring applications, backups, and other related infrastructure
- Work closely with other departments to architect secure solutions, and identify/resolve operational issues
We're looking for someone that has:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Operating Systems (10/2012/2016/2019), AD, SCCM, SCDPM, VDI (RDS), Hyper-V and Failover Clustering
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure and (Office) 365, including ADFS, MFA, Intune
- 3+ years of experience with AWS VPCs, IAM, EC2, S3, Route53, CloudTrail and CloudFront
- 3+ years of experience in general IIS .NET web application support, SQL Server instance and AAG management
- Experience in system administration in a mixed Windows/Linux production environment
- Reside in Irvine, CA area, or within a reasonable commuting distance, and participate in an on-call rotation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in FinTech SaaS, supporting production .NET multi-tier web applications
- Working knowledge of scripting tools like Terraform, PowerShell/DSC, Python, etc.
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga™ is revolutionizing mortgage origination by building intelligence into the digital mortgage. Cloudvirga’s Digital Mortgage Platform goes beyond just taking an application — it automates tasks traditionally performed by back-office operations staff to radically cut costs, improve the customer and loan officer experience and deliver a truly digital experience across the origination process. Cloudvirga’s unique approach to the mortgage manufacturing process allows lenders to realize the benefits of tomorrow’s digital mortgage today. Information is delivered accurately and compliantly from the start. Tasks that normally drain resources and delay the process are automated, and complex calculations are performed at the point of sale to create underwriter-ready loans. By combining deep industry expertise with a truly intelligent workflow, Cloudvirga’s platform offers a reimagined approach to digital mortgage origination. Founded off a top U.S. lender, Cloudvirga doesn’t just build pretty apps — we understand that mortgage processing is complicated and the consequences of non-compliance and inefficiencies are expensive. That’s why so many top lenders choose Cloudvirga.
We are located in the heart of Irvine's technology hub at UCI Research Park, a campus that offers hiking, biking, dining, walking trails, common areas and an on-site gym. Cloudvirga offers all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with generous company contributions.