In Charge of NVH
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
To lead the overall NVH attribute for the Canoo vehicles. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of NVH including body, Chassis, propulsion, wind-noise, road-noise and squeak and rattle.
- Create, monitor, test and meet thevehicle level NVH requirements.
- Conduct noise and vibration measurementand analysis on components, sub systems and systems using virtual tools and test rigs.
- Using analytical methods,work with various teams to meet NVH targets.
- Lead the overall vehiclelevel NVH testing.
- Through a process of analyticaland physical testing, provide feedback to the teams to enable the best NVH possible on the product, within the cost and timing constraint
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 5+ plus years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated technical leadership and accomplishments inprevious position
- Be capable of working in a fast pace ever changing startup
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Able to lead, build, and mentor a team
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary care giver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.