Automation QA Engineer
Greater LA Area
Yankees, Angels, Eagles, Seahawks, Lollapalooza, Governors Ball, Bonnaroo...the biggest names in entertainment are our customers. We power the tech behind every t-shirt, hotdog and drink sold at these venues. Didn’t think Point of Sale could be sexy? Think again.
We’re looking for truly exceptional QA engineers who are ready to tackle interesting and complex challenges! Imagine Lollapalooza or a hot Yankees game in the middle of summer if you couldn’t buy a beer...unacceptable. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact.
You should be able to operate without much direction, but be excited to work closely with a team. We want QA’s who are opinionated about smart ways to test, yet humble enough to listen and take input well. You should want to take ownership of the features you work on...you’re shipping to customers, not just completing story points.
We have an incredible team with a brilliant culture. Your friends will be jealous when you tell them about your day at work. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!
We are looking for a team member who brings the technical skills to contribute and to further develop our automated testing frameworks with a quality focused approach. The ideal candidate would be able to create test plans and individual test cases across complex and interdependent systems incorporating both mobile and web technologies. This individual should be able to write stable and reliable automated tests that execute test cases in a deterministic fashion. An innate curiosity, attention to detail, and a desire to experiment and explore new technologies are essential qualities of an ideal for this role.
● Write automated tests across multiple technology stacks including: Web, API, Android
● Develop and execute test plans for new, existing and developing projects with API, web, mobile and cloud based components.
● Develop and expand testing frameworks with the latest technologies
● Perform traditional manual testing duties when required. Be prepared to shift focus and adapt to a continuously evolving landscape.
● Contribute to a culture of quality across the entire Engineering organization.
● 4+ years of experience working in QA or Test Engineer in an Agile/Scrum model
● Experience with API, Web and Mobile application testing
● 4 year CS Degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
● Experience with front end automated testing technologies including Selenium WebDriver, XCUItest , Appium, and Espresso
● API testing using tools such as Postman and/or Charles Proxy
● Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
● Experience working in a shared repository using gitflow
● Performance testing experience with tools like jmeter a plus
Read Full Job Description