Procore’s Customer Success organization is looking for an entry-level Associate Integration Engineer to test, prototype, and manage product issues and releases. If you can work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality work—read on!
As an Associate Integration Engineer and a critical member of the Tech Services Development team, you’ll work on integration projects while managing integrations and other technical services. You’ll work with colleagues and clients to support the development efforts by managing technical documentation, test environments, testing scenarios, and prototyping/testing 3rd party APIs. This role is a tremendous opportunity to help our teams build solutions that support the backbone operations of our clients and increase the value they realize using our software.
This position reports to the Manager, Technical Services and will be based in our Portland, OR, or Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You'll Do:
- Create field mapping & technical project documentation
- Setting up dev/test environments and execute testing scenarios
- Prototype and manual testing for new integrations and new features on existing integrations
- Develop unit tests for existing and new integration processes
- Test 3rd party APIs and documenting issues, feature requests, and quirks
- Conduct quality assurance for releases and updates
- Assist with product documentation, tutorials, guides, and training videos
- Analyze integration requirements and perform gap analysis; craft and contribute to technical project documents
- Escalate, triage, and aid in the resolution of issues
- Serve as an escalation point for internal support teams on existing products and projects
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or 1+ years of equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to learn new technical concepts, programs, and languages; including iPaaS, REST, SOAP, XML, SQL, FTP/Filesystems
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.