Director of Product Management at Topspin Media (Santa Monica, CA)
You're going to help us build the best direct-to-fan marketing products on the Web. Working directly with senior management as well as the product team, Creative Services and the rest of the company, you will synthesize many competing priorities into a strategic roadmap for the Topspin Platform and ArtistLink. You'll write acceptance tests, product specifications and help us create both feature and platform business models.
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for a technology company
- Ability to set KPIs for your product, analyze performance against these metrics, and identify the levers available to improve performance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Technical enough to hold your own with a product focused engineering team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to get buy-in (not consensus) from various departments and across a broad range of perspective
- Work experience with sell-side advertising platforms and/or ad tech a plus
When you start a task, you always see it through to completion. You're focused and consistent without being pedantic. You pay attention to detail but never miss seeing the forest for the trees. You have a passion for releasing and iterating as quickly as possible, and you have practical, working experience with sell-side advertising platforms, e-commerce platforms and social media marketing tools. Must love music, film, arts and culture.