VP of Design
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Partner to build an exciting and coherent design vision and strategy
- Manage and grow a highly talented and wide spectrum design team (ranging from illustrators, brand designers through product designers and design researchers) into world-class design leaders.
- Build an inspiring and collaborative culture to help deliver the best possible output from a highly talented team.
- Work closely with the leadership team to understand the product and business needs and architect the team, process, and culture to deliver against these needs.
- Explore new creative ventures for Headspace such as physical products (e.g. pods, merchandise, etc).
What you’ve accomplished:
- 15+ years of progressive design leadership at a world class, design-focused company.
- Experience managing Product Design teams across multi platforms (mobile, web etc.).
- Depth of experience and knowledge in UX/UI, HCI and Design research.
- Strong understanding of core functional aspects of design.
- Experience in service design.
- Strong people management skills at speed and scale.
- Strong process skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of business needs and ability to connect analytical conversations with creative opportunities. Able to speak both languages comfortably.
- Experience in a live software environment w an agile, “always be shipping” mode is a big plus.
- Interest in meditation & mindfulness.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.