Clutter is reimagining moving & storage, by using modern technology and sophisticated operations. Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
As a Visual Designer at Clutter, you’ll concept and execute campaigns across both physical and digital channels. We’ll want your creativity to help us with our social media presence, print materials, OOH ads, and more. As an early member of our design team, you’ll also help to shape the Clutter brand, as we articulate and evolve our brand tenets, voice, and visual identity.
Day to day, you’ll craft compelling work for a wide array of formats—from social media content, to print materials, to physical packaging, to storefront graphics. You will collaborate closely with our marketing and design teams to set goals, define brand strategy, and test and iterate on the campaigns themselves.
In this role, you will:
- Design purposeful, impactful, creative campaigns suited to different channels
- Collaborate closely with marketing and design to establish concepts, and carry them through to visual execution
- Visualize a single concept across multiple channels to create consistent brand messaging, while also optimizing for different touch points
- Distill customer research and data analytics into effective strategies to define and evolve our visual approaches
- Help to organize and refine the Clutter brand guidelines
- Make recommendations when we need to expand the bench, and help support external artists, freelancers, or agency partners to deliver high quality assets
- Execute high quality work in a fast-paced startup environment
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of full-time design experience in-house or at an agency
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to work strategically, and execute on a variety of different assets
- Exceptional visual design skills, including color, layout, and typography, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to come up with novel ideas and provide clear direction and recommendations
- Clear understanding of print production processes
- A highly collaborative working style
- Bonus points for experience guiding photo or video production, copywriting, animation, or illustration
- Los Angeles based, or open to remote
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.