Visual Designer at ringDNA
ringDNA is a sales enablement platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. We accomplish this by taking on complex challenges that apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and products.
Our team is small, extremely nimble, and we are known for creating engaging product experiences to help our users effectively accomplish their goals. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to build internal design thought leadership, while externally changing the way users have better sales interactions and achieve success for their teams and customers.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 1-2 years industry experience as a Brand or Visual Designer
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong craft and visual design skills (branding and identity systems knowledge is a plus)
- Effective communication skills and ability to think through ambiguity and complexity
- Passionate about uncovering and understanding user needs
- Illustration and motion skills are a plus
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate across a cross-functional team that includes, leadership, sales, marketing, customer experience, and product
- Contribute to and maintain our internal design system across the entire ringDNA brand and product experience
- Research and analyze industry brand and marketing trends, competitor campaigns, and strategies
- Support cross-functional teams across all brand touchpoints that include but are not limited to internal onboarding, conferences, customer outreach (e.g. internal training documents, PR related activities, sales decks and one sheets).