Visual Designer at Prodege LLC
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to support our B2B Marketing team. The Visual Designer will work to create high-quality visual designs in the form of promotional banners, advertising, marketing collateral both online and offline —from concept to execution—across many platforms.
Please note, this full time role will need to work at our El Segundo office location and therefore we are not looking for remote designers.
The ideal candidate should have a general understanding of online advertising and marketing concepts, familiarity with basic UX design principles, and an energetic & positive attitude.
Candidates must provide a portfolio of previous work. PORTFOLIO WILL BE REQUIRED.
- Support B2B Marketing team with production of quick turn content for specific products or for Prodege brands to be used on digital channels as needed.
- Support marketers by creating visual content that is published on social media channels.
- Design a variety of content layouts & artwork, including banner ads, full page promotions, email campaigns, social media campaigns, landing and splash pages, animations, motion graphics and etc.
- Run quality control checks on all assets prepared for hand-off, ensuring that assets are compatible with company visual style/branding guidelines.
- Communicate with stakeholders to realize user experience design vision.
- Fulfill on large volumes of art requests with tight deadlines.
- Work independently as a self-starter, as well as collaboratively with the team.
- Take initiative, responsibility & ownership for all assigned projects and be in communication with manager, project stakeholders, and other design team members if schedules cannot be met or if there are any questions/issues.
- Be proactive in getting necessary design feedback and approvals to make sure deadlines are being met.
- Create and edit video and audio projects, capturing / importing media, organizing media assets, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Empathetic and inquisitive, with a positive attitude and openness to collaboration.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Create B2B marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials.
- An energetic & positive attitude with the desire to foster a collaborative team environment
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design,or multimedia curriculum in an accredited College with one (1) year minimum experience in video motion graphics, or combination of relevant education and experience.
- 2+ years of video and graphic production experience in a web publishing environment.
- Ability to produce or re-create illustrations, logos, and similar items in vector or raster-based programs depending upon the needs of the project.
- Fundamental knowledge of color theory, typography, page layout and design
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud environment applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) on the Mac OSX platform and Figma for desktop and mobile UIs. Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
- Basic photo retouching skills required.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under multiple, occasionally competing deadlines.
- Available to work occasional after-hours depending on project needs.
- Flexible and quick to respond to changes in business priorities.
- Ability to work under creative direction and respond well to feedback and critique.
- Proactive and solution oriented with a positive attitude to challenges.
- Digital illustration skills a plus.
- Motion graphic skills a plus.