Visual Designer at Renew Health - CLOSED
Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of patients and health plans -- passing savings through to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Snapchat, AppNexus, Amazon and The New York Times. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role
Renew Health is seeking an ambitious, multi-talented designer to join our growing product team. Our ideal candidate has proven design chops and a strong portfolio of interactive projects. You’ll report to our Creative Director, and work closely with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to design best-in-class experiences for our members and clinical teams.
Our product suite will tackle one of the most dysfunctional aspects of the American healthcare system: medication management. We’re building innovative tools for patients, providers, internal operations, and carriers to holistically improve the experience and bring down costs. We’re fortunate to have a launch partner that will provide tens of thousands of users at launch, with a clear path to scale to millions.
As an early member of the Renew Health team, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product as a whole and establish the look and feel of our product. If you’re a designer who’s looking to make an impact and push yourself, this is a great opportunity to do it.
- Iteratively design and deliver complex, cross-platform digital tools
- Find elegant user-focused solutions to a variety of design challenges
- Present and defend designs to key stakeholders and respond to feedback
- Leverage the latest and greatest in UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Establish guidelines to ensure high quality and consistency
- 2-4 years of design experience, ideally including at least one stint at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in building interactive products and tools from the ground up
- Fluent in Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, and other relevant design and prototyping tools
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and humility