Staff Me Up, the leading hiring platform for media production, is a profitable entertainment tech company on a mission to transform the way production works. Staffmeup.com connects over 300,000 media production professionals to employment and networking opportunities.
Working directly with the product design lead, you will be responsible for the UX and visual design that represent Staff Me Up’s brand and its mission. The ideal candidate for this role has both strong UX and visual design skills. You have a clean, friendly design sensibility, excellent layout and typography skills
with 3-4 years of relevant experience.
• Develop user stories based on user behavior and business requirements
• Design clear, elegant interfaces that make the complex simple
• Set user experience goals by, describe user flows, create sketches, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
• Defining user experience through wireframes and process flows
• Produce web and mobile app visual designs
• Support marketing/growth-related product initiatives
• Digital asset library creation and management
• Help conducting user research and A/B tests
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a portfolio of user-centered design projects. Strong technical skills in XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch are required. Experience with user research, prototyping and front-end skills are a plus!
You must be fast-working, collaborative, open-minded, take feedback well and thrive in an exciting start-up environment! If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and link to your online portfolio.