Greater LA Area
We’re looking for UX/UI designer who is ready to help transform complex tasks into intuitive products. As a part of Appetize team, you’ll help conceptualize and design experiences for mobile and desktop applications. By constantly focusing on the consumer, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to billions of people worldwide. We’re looking for curious and empathic individuals who think deeply about design at a strategic level and are passionate about their craft. You should be able to function independently and in a team environment
- Translate user insights through sketches and low + high-fidelity mockups, into intuitive and elegant products/services.
- Balance user and business needs to define problems, opportunities, and scalable solutions
- Create deliverables such as mental models, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs
- Conduct user-research, requirements analysis, usability testing, concept validation using user-centered approach
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that includes engineers, product managers and QA
- Communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in design
We’d like to see:
- 4+ years of solid experience in UX Design or Interaction Design
- Hands-on experience in user research, sketching solutions and wireframing
- An abiding interest in and competence for solving real-world business problems
- Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Serious passion for human-centered design and clean aesthetics
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing UX/UI design work for desktop and touch devices.
- Ability to prototype in Invision, HTML, AfterEffects or other tools
- Experience in creating and managing design system is a plus
- Familiarity with iOS UI Guidelines and Google Material Design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- Highly skilled in design software such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe Suite, and your preferred prototyping software
Read Full Job Description