UX Designer at iHerb
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
View our LinkedIn!
View our Careers Video!
A successful candidate for this position is a highly motivated UX hybrid with working knowledge of e-commerce / online shopping platforms. Through a combination of drive, data & creativity aligned with company-wide business goals this individual will design and develop solutions that provide customers with the best possible shopping experience.
- Designing solutions for an international e-commerce platform.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to accomplish business goals & objectives
- Utilizing customer data and insights to drive innovation
- Access data to design and refine intuitive and highly functional flows across all platforms
- Clearly presenting and communicating the creative vision and business thinking behind concepts in a coherent and inspiring manner. Be a user experience evangelist.
- Align how our design strategy impacts our customers & business goals.
- Be able to collaborate with a team in order to accomplish business goals.
- Reference industry best practices and trends, but not be afraid to be disruptive.
- Meet and exceed in the delivery of key project goals.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with business partners and other technology teams.
- Strong understanding of how to use data to interpret & measure outcomes.
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile design techniques.
- Deep knowledge and experience of user and market research.
- Balance needs for efficiency and speed.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills.
- Significant technical expertise, business sense and partnership with multiple departments.
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment that runs in an agile manner.
- You have 1-3+ years of experience designing consumer-facing products for web and mobile.
- 1-3 years designing user experiences and interaction design for web & mobile applications.
- Experience in e-commerce preferred.
- International experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of web/mobile technologies a plus.
- Experience conducting moderated/unmoderated user testing, ux research a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Design, or Information Science, or comparable working experience.