User Interface Designer – ClubLabs at ClubLabs
ClubLabs is the digital acceleration team for Automobile Club of Southern California, also known as, AAA. We are the team responsible for building intuitive customer experiences across the organizations insurance, membership, financial, emergency roadside, and travel services. We’re a team of engineers, designers, researchers and product managers within AAA delivering maximum value to our members and business for a smarter future.
We’re currently in the early stages of developing our travel team and online site. We are looking for a passionate and driven UI designer with a strong background in user interface and visual design. Future opportunities will expand across the entire travel experience to create cohesive designs across mobile and other travel digital platform experiences.
* Collaborate with team members to wireframe and create hi-fidelity designs and assets for the AAA Travel site
* Scale the overall user interface and style guide of AAA Travel
* Create design concepts, prototypes, and design testing plans for validation.
* Design and facilitate workshops to scope an initiative, identify opportunity, and generate solutions.
* Work with travel product team to define vision and strategy.
* Develop Information Architecture (IA) structures for site pages
* Bachelors degree in Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, visual communications, product)
* 5+ years of experience delivering successful work for web, mobile and/or software applications.
* Detailed knowledge of visual design specifications and asset delivery for web, mobile and other platforms.
* Experience using data to influence UX design (ex. Adobe Analytics, A/B testing, and heat mapping).
* Experience constructing wireframes and interactive prototypes (ex. Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite)
* Experience with ecommerce site design
* Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
* Ability to own design from whiteboard sketches to final assets
* A portfolio of work experience collaborating with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to convey defined experiences, examples of process, and projects.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.