User Experience Designer
As a UX Designer at OPSkins, you will be creating innovative experiences for web that redefine how our customers (gamers) interact with the OPSkins marketplace. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
The UX designer will take creative direction from the UX manager, implementing direction and vision into wireframes while working with the frontend team.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented user-centered design practitioner who is excited to solve real user problems through an iterative approach on one of OPSkins most fast-paced and innovative teams.
- Help build out new customer onboarding experience for OPSkins Marketplace
- Contribute to the design needs for Worldwide Asset Exchange WAX teams
- Overhaul of the user management administrative dashboards
- Work toward continuous improvement on rebuilding website pages and affiliate websites
- Design icon arts, banner ads, and other web assets
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the team and management’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three to five years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work with team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet projects’ needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding in designing for e-commerce.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centric design.
- Experience working in Agile environment and utilizing project management tools such as Jira.
- Stellar UX portfolio showcasing prior work with transaction based UI’s (eCommerce, Marketplaces, SAAS)
- Being able to serve it up into a code-able, logic framework design
- Examples of work you’ve completed with pixel perfect design
- Graphic design and prototyping skills