User Experience Designer
As a UX Designer at OPSkins, you will be working with cross-functional teams to create user-centered experiences in a fast-paced company that is innovating at the cutting edge of gaming and blockchain technologies. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to take direction and understand project requirements while thinking outside the box and being responsible for translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes.
- Translate requirements documents or creative briefs into user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design experiences optimized for a wide range of digital products, audiences, devices, and interfaces, languages and locales.
- Create promotional items, banner ads, landing pages, and web assets.
- Identify user experience problems and devise elegant solutions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders – ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three to five years of UX design experience.
- Strong working knowledge in UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, PhotoShop, Illustrator, or Framer.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements, iterate design solutions, take constructive feedback, and meet the needs and vision of the stakeholders.
- Experience with UX design best practices, mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of design thinking, user-centered design (UCD), conversion rate optimization, e-commerce, rapid prototyping, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Headquarters are based in Santa Monica, but we will consider remote SENIOR UX DESIGNERS as well.