We’re building the future of Fan Engagement experiences for live sports. It’s a frenetic, all-in, raise-the-stakes and show-your-passion mobile game experience where the best fans win. Our fast-growing all-star team loves both sports and eSports and we’re not afraid to show it. We've closed a healthy Seed Round with investors that represent all major leagues that believe as passionately as we do in our future of sports and fan engagement.
What we offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing offices - LA (Calabasas) and SF (Downtown Burlingame).
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Away Games: With a team split between Los Angeles (Calabasas) and Burlingame, there’s occasional travel.
Phew. Half-time. Take a breather! Sound interesting? Join us after the break to find out more on the role!
GreenPark is looking for a seasoned and versatile UI Artist with a knack for visual design and the technical prowess of implementation in Unity 3D. As GreenPark’s UI Artist, you aim to craft best in class visuals, through bridging interface design with game art. You will work cross-discipline between the visual design lead, UX Design, animation and motion, vfx, audio, and engineers, with the ultimate goal of realizing UI mock-ups to reality. As a creative team member, you will convey UI clarity and world class design aesthetics to offer players the best experience.
- Work closely with Game Design and Visual Design Director to establish a consistent visual clarity, design language, and player feedback.
- Design UI Architecture and system catered to product and feature needs.
- Create interactive UI prototypes in Unity3D.
- Contribute to Design and implementation of UI assets in engine.
- Collaborate with engineers to carry designs from concept to final implementation within constraints.
- Proactive in solving technical problems before they arise.
- Apply and maintain cohesive user flow throughout gameplay systems and features
- Iterate usability through player feedback and optimize for simplicity, clarity, and functionality.
- Set the standard for UI hard and fast rules and ensure best practices are maintained.
- Ensure scalable layouts across devices with product localization challenges in mind.
- 3+ years working as a UI artist/designer in video games Unity3D.
- Experienced implementing dynamic UI artwork in Unity3D.
- Experienced with UX problem solving with Designers.
- Expert in UI workflow optimization and efficiency.
- Advance knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Solid understanding of Maya.
- Foundation in graphic design.
- Great eye for motion design and vfx.
- Experienced in combining 2.5D, 3D, with UI.
- Experienced working in Figma and/or Sketch
- Experienced with various prototyping tools and prototyping for mobile.
- Experienced in overcoming challenges of mobile UI from an artistic and technical perspective.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- Awareness of latest trends in user interface design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Note: Please remember to include your Portfolio for review.
Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. If this sounds like it might be you, then apply now and let's chat.
The GreenPark Team.