Sr. Experience Designer, Impact
Healthcare is changing because we are fixing it.
Patch is the only platform for healthcare professionals to effectively access healthcare plans across networks during the entire patient journey.
Our platform assists healthcare professionals with the intricacies of health insurance networks, leveraging and utilizing insurance benefits without constraints, ultimately giving providers and their patients peace-of-mind at the point-of-service.
Join the company that is strategically changing healthcare.
Our Experience Design (XD) team create solutions for healthcare professionals (and their patients) to make their lives easier. We’re a close-knit, collaborative group, that openly shares ideas. We employ an iterative user-centered design process. No project is too big or too small, and we support each other’s efforts: whether it’s re-designing business cards or launching robust industry-shifting experiences. Combining experimentation, data, rational critique, and light-hearted humor, we uncover ideas to address fundamental problems that impact how people access the care they deserve.
We are a design-forward company and empower our designers to thrive.
We’re looking for a uniquely talented Sr. Designer to join our Experience Design team. They will direct and extend the overall look and feel of our brand. From digital experiences to print materials, this designer will own the design across all of our customer-facing touch-points. They will handle the entire design life-cycle from strategy to detailed specs, print mechanicals, and interactions. They will be working hand-in-hand with other design, marketing, product, and sales teams and their work will directly impact (see what we did there?) how healthcare professionals do business.
- Proven ability to direct, execute and shape compelling designs and experiences that drive customer actions for both print and digital mediums
- Experience developing the visual language and art direction in cross-channel campaigns
- Mastery in color, typography, composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You’re a self-starter who actively looks for new opportunities to extend Patch’s impact and presence in the healthcare industry
- You're flexible and agile and a master at navigating the “unknown.”
- You proactively manage deliverables and timelines with transparency
- You effectively present and defend your work to peers, stakeholders, and leadership
- Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or evidence of exceptional ability — show us your outstanding portfolio showcasing thoughtful design executions.
- Strong in Visual Design, Web Design, UI Design and User (customer) Experience
- Strong in Concepting, Art Direction, and Brand Style
- Master of standard design tools: Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communicator of design work and rationale
- Strong foundation in typography and graphic design principles
In addition to being a part of a team that is creating real impact upending a multi-billion dollar industry, we also have you covered with the goods:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Health coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Company-sponsored events and outings
- Freedom to work remotely
Apply online from our jobs page at https://grnh.se/70a086952
(if you're already on our jobs page, scroll down)
Our mission is to automate healthcare finance so providers can focus on delivering quality care.
Patch is an online insurance assistant that helps healthcare providers and patients understand out-of-network benefits in moments and submit claims online. Providers no longer have to deal with insurance companies in analog, outdated “systems.” Using Patch, healthcare providers have been able to realize more value through instantly accessing coverage across networks, and file millions of dollars in reimbursements seamlessly. By letting Patch streamline their benefits analysis and claims process, healthcare providers can focus on the quality of their care for their patients.
Learn more at getpatch.com.