Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better and more accessible for everyone. Our team is building a revolutionary platform for financial advisors and their clients to remove the friction from investing and reduce the barrier to entry into wealth creation and management. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people, better.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re up to. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
We’re adding a visual designer to join as a substantial part of our marketing team. You’ll help shape our identity and build a brand that our audience loves, developing a wide variety of creative assets spanning our website, social channels, display ads, and email.
As a senior designer at Altruist you should be comfortable concepting big campaigns with many moving parts, but also sweat the small things with extremely high attention to detail as you bring ideas to life. You’ll play a central role in defining and expanding the visual language of an exciting fintech company with tons of opportunities to explore and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the VP Brand & Design and marketing team to visualize a high-value brand image that moves our target to take action
- Contribute to the build-out of our marketing design system
- Mentor and manage younger designers
- Analyze and solve complex problems spanning multiple user personas and workflows, working closely with stakeholders in other departments
- Own the end-to-end design from ideation and research to execution
- Develop engaging collateral to support our sales team
- Refine communication touchpoints with current users to maintain a beautiful brand experience
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional design position
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates experience with the full range of brand and marketing design
- Must be humble, kind, collaborative, have a positive attitude, and be a joy to work with
- Be a great team player combined with an ownership mentality over your work
- Relentlessly driven, always learning
- An entrepreneur mindset with a drive to take initiative, seeing projects through from start to finish with great attention to detail
- A love for creating video and motion graphics
- Skilled in copywriting to help bring life to your visual design
- Fintech experience
What you’ll get:
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for disruption. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the leading edge of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a young (fast-growing) company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we build our products.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s encouraged to continually grow and develop their expertise. We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Brilliance at Altruist means constantly striving to better your craft with a hunger for constant learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.
Think you’ll be a good fit? Apply with a link to your portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.