Senior Visual Designer (GOAT) at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:16 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 20, 2021
At GOAT Group, our Brand team tells stories – from who we are to what we stand for. With a blend of skill, drive and creative imagination, our Brand team delivers on these stories through visual design, content and production. As the company continues to expand rapidly, your work will play an important role in further developing our brand point of view and forging stronger relationships with our community.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. As a Senior Visual Designer, you’ll work on industry-leading marketing campaigns; conceptualize and execute both in-house and through creative partnerships, and tell the story of GOAT in both the digital and physical worlds.
In this role you will:
- Set, maintain and elevate the design vision of GOAT across all platforms.
- Run marketing campaigns across different mediums & channels including mobile, emails, social, experiential and print.
- Lead a variety of projects of any size and scope through to completion with full project ownership, from start to finish.
- Work across teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
- Provide design direction, mentorship, and support to junior designers.
- Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration among the design team.
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of design experience, with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, visual hierarchy, motion and art direction.
- Strong and relevant knowledge of trends in fashion and culture.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills: you can effectively articulate your ideas and advocate for your designs.
- Highly detailed and diligent outputs with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description