Senior UX Designer
Are you a problem-solver who searches relentlessly for the most elegant solutions to user pain points? Does collaborative work with a cross-functional team motivate and inspire you? Are simplicity and elegance the guiding principles behind your designs?
As a Laserfiche UX designer, you will work closely with Laserfiche software developers to create and revise software interface designs to support the common goal of generating innovative, elegant, and highly usable software products. You will be expected to complete all steps in the product design process from conceptualization and user research, to prototypes and detailed UI design, implementation and final usability reviews. A successful candidate has a proven track record in completing projects on time and being a self-starter who is always looking for new ways to improve on the software experience.
- Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable designs.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks and final UI to effectively communicate and validate designs.
- Plan and conduct usability testing to validate and improve interactions and interface designs, based on human-computer interaction (HCI) methods.
- Plan and manage schedules and delivery of required assets
We’re looking for adaptable designers who learn quickly, communicate clearly, and enjoy working with smart engineers and complex technology. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final UI
- Minimum 5+ years working in field of UX/UI
- Experience in software design
- BA/BS or training in Design or related Human Computer Interaction fields
- Experience with qualitative & quantitative user Testing Models
- Experience in Information Architecture or related field a plus
- Experience collaborating with Product management and development
- Experience with Agile development, and agile planning tools (such as Jira)
- Experience with User testing tools and methodologies
- Ability to incorporate input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent designs
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.