Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App and covered in the New York Times, Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
The Within Design Group (WDG) is a creatively driven team who owns the look and feel of Supernatural. The WDG is a highly specialized team of artists and designers working cross-platform on all of Within’s products, projects, and R&D initiatives. We focus on high-end visual production and user experiences across multiple mediums and technologies. Collaborating closely with the product, engineering, and leadership teams, we share a passion for creating groundbreaking experiences in virtual and augmented reality experiences.
The impact you’ll make:
The WDG is seeking a motivated, experienced and creative Sr. Product Designer to join our group. This role will be involved in every aspect of the design process, from conceptualizing new ideas to designing interactions to running research and tests.
We’re looking for candidates that are excited about collaborating with a diverse group of creative thinkers and do-ers, to experiment with new ideas and to refine conceptual explorations. Being both creative and analytical is very important for this full-time role.
What You’ll Do:
As a Sr. Product Designer in the WDG, you will be responsible for developing experiences that realize the Supernatural mission. You will design, research, and prototype interfaces across Supernatural's VR & AR products and experiences.
You’ll be empowered to act boldly and independently as you help to bring to life our vision. If you share our belief that VR & AR will be a major part of the future, and you think you can help us create that future, we’d love to meet you!
- Create and own wireframes, interactions, prototypes and UI for various features and products.
- Design end-to-end flows, UX and visuals and contribute to the product and feature set.
- Conduct ongoing user and competitive analysis to understand landscape, positioning, and feature set.
- Participate in developing best-in-class VR-oriented design practices
- Clearly articulate design concepts and solutions to internal stakeholders and wider audiences
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating a variety of visual creativity in UI design
- 5+ years of experience in user interface design
- High expertise with design software (Figma, Sketch, Principle etc)
- Experience working with multidisciplinary design teams
- Experience with interactive design and prototyping
- Knowledge of emerging tech
- Ability to collaborate based on team and project needs
Bonus points for:
- Health & fitness experience
- AfterEffects experience
- VR/AR experience
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.