Senior Product Designer
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a talented senior product designer who is excited by the challenge of driving UX in a data-centric, enterprise web application. This position demands a high level of output in a fast-paced environment, but it is also a great opportunity for growth. In this role, you will help transform complex offline processes into intuitive designs. You will also be a mentor to other designers. As we scale, you will also have the opportunity to help shape AuditBoard’s design processes and contribute to our design system. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also independently take an idea from concept to design.
Be a team player. Collaborate with product managers, engineers, customers, subject-matter experts and fellow designers in a low ego environment to make our team and product successful.
Design for the user. Perform research, leverage data, and push yourself to learn about our users’ world. Implement product solutions that are not just visually appealing, but intuitive and user-centric.
Create and communicate. Develop user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and lo/hi-fidelity mocks to not only help with the design process, but also to effectively communicate with other stakeholders.
Measure success. Take responsibility for your designs as they are tested, built, and shipped to users. Assess their success and continue to iterate.
Mentor and learn. Provide mentorship to other team members, while also learning from those who have different experiences than yourself. Be willing to give and solicit feedback to make yourself and your designs better.
If you see it, solve it. Be a self-starter, and if you see a problem beyond your immediate responsibilities, work to help solve it. Everyone benefits from our entire team’s success.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications or similar projects
- Demonstrable product design skills with a portfolio that showcases a breadth of styles and approaches (portfolio required)
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and/or InVision. Knowledge of other product design and wireframing tools is a plus
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus if you have experience designing enterprise or data-intensive applications
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!