Senior Product Designer, Merchant Tools at Tapcart
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:34 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 16, 2021
Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
If you love great product design, this is your dream role.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will ship powerful and elegant user experiences to e-commerce pros at thousands of the world’s top brands. You will drive the SaaS industry forward by bringing the simplicity and delight of the best consumer UXes to our e-commerce merchant tools.
You are a great communicator – comfortable with the languages of Design, and of your partners in Product Management, Engineering, and the executive team. People love to work with you, including peers: you enjoy serving as a collaborator with the Design team, and you know how to share your deep experience constructively.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years shipping UX at scale at a product-focused company
- An outstanding creative. You are a superstar in your field with a gleaming portfolio to match
- A passion for beautifully-designed business software
- Excellent communication skills with cross functional partners and other designers
What you'll do
- Design best-in-class experiences that allow our users to launch and update their e-commerce apps
- Define the design system used across our web-based SaaS products
- Collaborate with partners in Product Management, Engineering, the executive team and elsewhere
- Serve as collaborator and mentor on our team of Product Designers
Bonus if you have
- Mastery of Figma
- E-commerce experience
- iOS/Android app design experience
- Experience working in a quickly growing venture-backed startup
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.