About the Role
- As a Senior Product Designer aligned to the Growth Team, you’ll focus on creating targeted paths that help our users succeed. Whether it’s designing dedicated landing pages for a particular user category or developing rapid experiments to gather specific user insights, you’ll be engaging our users in ways that are truly meaningful to them and their unique needs.
- We’re looking for an on-trend, high-value aesthetic designer who thrives in the 0 to 1 space. We're not looking for growth hacks or spammy marketing tactics. It will be your responsibility to create and optimize a sustainable experience that leads to long-term, engaged users.
- To accomplish all this, you'll need to have a strong ability to balance user needs with business metrics at the widest of angles, an interest in solving fundamental user needs (like, access to money), and strong capacity to design for users who’s daily lives, circumstances, and needs might be very different than your own.
What You'll Do
- Help our customers reach their point of "activation" across product lines and platforms
- Work with our Analytics and UX Research teams to plan, coordinate, and conduct research that helps answer questions and uncover user pain points
- Work collaboratively with marketing, researchers, product managers, engineers, data science, and peer designers to iterate on product concepts and features and turn them into delightful experiences for our users
- Create low- and high-fidelity designs using various design tools (e.g. Figma) and/or HTML and CSS that are simple, elegant, and user friendly
- Participate in ongoing experimentation and iteration against our conversion funnels and key metrics
- As a member of the Design team, provide design crit feedback, collaborate with our design systems team, and generally help us grow our collaborative creative team
What You'll Need
- 5-8 years of experience as a product designer with ever-growing sphere of influence and responsibility, focused on growth, marketing, and/or onboarding design problems
- Mastery of Figma, knowledge of Sketch, InVision and similar programs in the typical Product Design stack
- Demonstrated experience with a/b testing, designing for experimentation
- Strong data-driven work prioritization skills. You’ll need this to manage your work and to provide (objective) input on the growth product roadmap
- Proactive and clear communicator
- Strong collaboration skills and proven experience working across many levels and stakeholders of an organization
- Thorough attention to detail and consistency
- Proven track record of shipping product and and follow through
- A basic understanding of front-end development and tech (HTML, CSS, responsive layouts, etc)
- Empathy, self awareness, and curiosity