Tinder empowers users around the globe to create new connections that otherwise might never have been possible. We build products that bring people together. We are dedicated to developing, innovating, and evolving a global brand identity consumed by millions. We’re a tight-knit team with ambitious standards. We believe the best work happens when you pair creativity with empathy, keeping our members at the forefront of design decisions.
As a Senior Graphic Designer on Tinder’s Brand Creative team, you will be focused on building Tinder’s new global visual identity, with an eye toward the future.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and lead a small team of designers in ideating and executing brand materials
- Concept, develop and build a wide variety of creative assets (in-app, print, web, CRM, social, etc.) to support product, marketing and business objectives
- Lead web design and digital asset development initiatives in collaboration with creative, product and engineering teams
- Iterate on design based on feedback from team members, partners and users by translating complex notes into simple directives — all while keeping on strategy
- Perform quality control on all design, ensuring the creative aligns with our brand guidelines
- Run multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, and stay focused on the big picture
- 5+ years of experience in creative experience in agency, studio or in-house
- A strong portfolio of design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, web and digital design principles
- Proficiency with industry-standard design tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- An eagle-eye attention-to-detail when it comes to crafting designs
- Experience with leading creative projects from conception to execution
- Ability to make persuasive arguments to influence design decisions with internal and external partners
- A pulse on what is relevant in culture, design and technology and can push for and help set trends.
- A self-starter attitude with an excitement to work in a fast-paced, low-ego environment
- Knowledge in product design, UI design and/or UX design
- Knowledge of project management software like Monday, Figma and Jira
- Previous experience in executing designs for international markets
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.