Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Senior Designer to create original and on-trend graphic designs for our client base. S/he will work closely with our account, marketing, and ecommerce teams to ensure we deliver exceptional designs and execution for our clients.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning e-commerce and digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists and entertainers alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Create best-in-class original and on-trend graphic designs and illustrations.
- Work on projects including product design, branding and ID work, social media graphics, web design, and presentation materials.
- Ensure that all designs and artwork are delivered according to project specs.
- Conduct trend research and craft client-ready moodboards for select projects, covering general graphic design trends, site designs, fashion, streetwear and music merchandise.
- Collaborate with in house graphic designers on design concepts for larger projects.
- Oversee contract/freelance graphic designers as it relates to special projects and collaborations
- Proficient in the latest Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in product design is a major plus
- Understanding of screen printing process is a major plus
- Experience designing websites, branding, social media content - digital and print
- Strong understanding of music industry
- Ability to create and implement many brand identities
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, self-manage timelines and work in a team environment
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills - drawing, typography, ideation, color theory, and visual presentation development that is supported by a portfolio of various designs and illustrations.
- Portfolio work showing graphics for the apparel market is a major plus
- 4-5+ years of graphic and illustrative experience for the apparel industry, preferred
- BA or equivalent in Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.