Factual is looking for a multi-disciplinary Senior Designer to drive design and aesthetic across all marketing materials. In this position, you will pull from your wealth of knowledge of design to craft print collateral, internal/external presentations, environmental graphics, branded swag items, and web projects including DBM ad campaigns, social media graphics, website design, etc.
As our design lead, you have a strong ability to understand complex ideas and distill them into clear and compelling visuals. You apply your design thinking and sense to help the marketing team better communicate Factual’s brand, products, and value proposition. You will be our brand ambassador — ensuring that the Factual story is cohesive inside and outside the organization — and will manage our outside vendor relationships.
We are looking for a super collaborative individual with the ability to work with teams across Factual, from the revenue team to product and engineering. You feel confident presenting your work and receiving feedback from external and internal clients. You are an exceptional multi-tasker that can switch between projects quickly and iterate efficiently and can function in a fast paced environment.
Data enthusiasts and technology industry professionals strongly preferred.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
- Own Factual’s creative and brand excellence across all marketing channels
- Manage and nurture external vendor relationships with outside creative teams and print vendors
- Own visual design of Factual the website
- Create clean, modern vector illustrations and icons
- Ability to design complete campaigns for marketing initiatives including print banners, web advertisements, email invites, swag items, email newsletters, and social media needs
- Design and manage production of printed and digital marketing collateral, as well as branded swag
- Create executive presentations for keynotes, conferences and internal meetings
- Build a base of knowledge that informs future story-telling: develop and oversee the creative processes, workflow, budgets and timelines
- A keen ability to create work to create high quality work in a timely manner
- Build systems to streamline creative production/processes and inputs from cross-functional teams that impact marketing communications
- Leverage customer insights to develop best in class creative across landing pages, email, digital advertising, offline advertising, industry events, social, content marketing and more working with both internal creative team and external agencies
- Brand strategy and ensure it is brought to life through the entire customer journey across learners, enterprises, partners, and employees
- Analyze the competition and review results of market research adjusting the company’s and use that information to inform branding decisions
- 5+ years of experience in similar positions
- Strong portfolio across print and digital
- Full fluency across AI, PS, and INDD and know standard methodologies for each individual program, i.e., how to package files in each different program, export for web vs. print, etc.
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills, including experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team
- Excellent illustration ability (especially vector illustration)
- Strong design and project management process
- Experience with building a brand and brand guidelines
- Excellent communication skills and open to constructive feedback
- Experienced in developing and executing a marketing design, and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Experience creating data visualizations
- WordPress and Marketo experience is a huge plus
- Keep abreast of social trends and has a keen understanding of local market creative and cultural nuances
- Demonstrates curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources