Senior Designer, Packaging
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas for compelling primary and secondary packaging design.
- Review proposed designs with Design Director to ensure design aesthetics and requirements are met.
- Execute product branding by developing and managing consistent product and packaging codes across core products, line extensions, seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Drive package design development for upcoming programs/launches. Partner with product development and packaging teams to achieve the highest level of quality for each project - understanding limitations due to timing, costs, etc.
- Present packaging designs to cross-functional team, including 3D renderings and comps.
- Support design and maintenance of a wide array of unit cartons, palette, and component designs.
- Research current design trends beyond beauty, art, fashion and push team with creative, out of the box thinking
- Strong art direction and graphic design background
- Profound understanding of composition/typography and ability to apply on various formats
- Ability to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects
- A self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented and work under rapid deadlines
- Strong understanding of various materials, printing processes, and colors
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and InDesign
- 4+ years’ experience in graphic, packaging, or brand design
- Passion for beauty, fashion, and art is a plus
About Hush Hush is the top social shopping app in the United States. We're a Series-B stage startup backed by Goldman Sachs, Index Ventures, and Y-Combinator. We are a DTLA-based collaborative team that takes a strong stance on technology, and pride ourselves on the wide scopes of ownership + impact + visibility that we all possess. Our goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and focused on excellence, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment.