Senior Designer (Growth Specialist)
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Leads on design across multiple channels with an eye to efficient delivery of business objectives.
- Translating data signals into optimized creative outputs
- Establish and develop the “creative concept” for campaigns including the production of all visual assets for Acquisition & CRM activity.
- Collaborate with growth strategy and analytics to develop and improve the team’s understanding of creative performance
- Own initiatives to define the visual language of Acquisition & CRM as we grow.
- Push your team to make bold creative choices and develop creative assets that push the boundaries of existing formats while driving business results.
- Collaborate with other teams internally to improve the quality, efficiency and consistency of communications output.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A perceptive and self-motivated designer with roughly 5 years experience in digital design, social media marketing and/or CRM
- A commitment to creative problem solving and getting things done
- A multi-talented designer with the ability to execute creative development and production with speed and scale.
- Ability to design assets in various formats - Static, gif, animation/motion graphic, photography and video.
- Genuine passion for and experience with iterating on design work with inputs from data and performance.
- Desire to catalogue and systematize learnings about design performance as we grow.
- Bias to action and speed and an appetite to work in an energizing environment
- Keen understanding of the ever-changing landscape of performance marketing assets (Facebook, Google, Snap, etc) and channel communications (Email, rich media mobile push notifications, in-app notifications) with a focus on mobile responsiveness
- Analytically minded, resourceful and a structured problem solver that knows how to evaluate data with a thoughtful and critical eye.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary.
- Experience with analytics across mobile and web platforms
- Passion for meditation, digital health or wellness.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.