Senior Creative Director
- We’re looking for a player and a coach — Oversee teams of creators (content and design). Partner closely with data scientists, content strategists and campaign managers, to bring user-centric thinking and world-class experience design into everything they do.
- Be the voice of brand excellence — both a thought leader and a doer, able to set the vision for brand activations and champion exceptional ideas throughout the marketing and entire organization.
- Direct and guide the execution of world-class talent - helping to shape amazing work both by directly executing and by inspiring designers to do the best work of their careers.
- Act as an ambassador for the global brand program at the company and continue to nurture relationships across marketing organization to foster world-class work.
- Develop brand creative assets and experiences across all touchpoints and channels.
- Build, codify and maintain a world-class, principles-based and global visual identity system. Continuously evolve the design strategy and the pattern of the Chef’d brand.
- Ensure all touchpoints are on brand, coherent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice across all channels online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and retail.
- Participate in post-mortem reporting, including evaluation of process and infrastructure.
- Get into the weeds on storytelling, shining a light on how great experiences come to life and shepherding through test-and-learn best practices to drive the business forward.
- Lead by example in all moments — direct and guide the execution of world-class talent, helping to shape amazing work both by executing directly and by inspiring designers to do the best work of their careers.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience, with not fewer than three (3) in a creative leadership position with a world-class content creation for Fortune 500 brands.
- Experience designing and directing the development of large scale brand identity programs, brand creative assets and experiences for world-class global brands, and large, integrated cross-channel campaigns a must.
- Primary bias towards visual storytelling; another bias towards social activation and participatory marketing.
- An exceptional portfolio of groundbreaking work that inspires others to sharpen their pencils
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to seamlessly move across conversations at all levels of the organization, from field marketing to the C-Suite.
- Background in brand, broadcast, digital or print production. Must have retail experience.
- Strong industry knowledge and connections at both agencies and production houses.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Graphic/Communications Design, Advertising, or related fields preferred.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!