Senior Brand Designer at Zest AI
In this role you will:
- Drive the design vision and strategy for projects such as continuing to build and define the Zest brand across marketing materials, internal and external company initiatives.
- Scale and maintain Zest’s brand design language across the company and product ecosystem.
- You’ll own the development and design of our brand asset library and content management (illustrations, icons, corporate website pages and more)
- You'll own the design and execution of marketing, advertising, and sales collateral and communications (e.g. creatives, emails, thought leadership and content resources, presentations, webpages, swag, print, and event installations)
- Work cross functionally across product, marketing, sales, and customer success to translate business needs, product concepts, and customer value into expressive design solutions.
- You'll generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs from beginning to endArticulate and defend your design decisions and rational to stakeholders
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of visual design experience (animation, photography, and/or video editing a big plus!)
- A love for illustration, typography, grid systems, and design systems at scaleDesign Tools: Figma, Figma Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Other tools: Google Suite, Notion, Expression Engine CMS, Marketo
- Exceptional understanding of typography, color theory, voice and tone, and layoutPrioritization of business needs and an understanding of how to manage priorities and constraints
- Maintain a high-bar for creative quality for yourself and the company while pushing to find the best solutions.
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable