Inspire’s Marketing Team is seeking an Senior Associate, Creative who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team.
As a Senior Associate, Creative, you’ll be the in-house design expert for the marketing team. You will create high quality, fresh, creative work while upholding our brand identity and personality to achieve on time and on strategy results for all of our marketing channels including digital/web, email, social, print and more. You’ll be the internal voice of our creative brand standards and will maintain our online brand style guide and all assets used by our team and our agency partners.
THE SENIOR ASSOCIATE, CREATIVE HAS SIX MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation - Consistently produce high-quality, innovative, and on-target creative assets including digital, web, email, print, social and more.
- Execution - Prepares and releases production ready files and instructions, on-time and on-specification.
- Maintain and Uphold - Own and regularly maintain brand style guide and Inspire brand assets for internal and agency partner use.
- Flexes and Leads - Sources and works with external creative resources and freelancers when necessary.
- Creative Excellence - Stay abreast of design industry trends and technology to stay fresh and current as well as to inspire high level creative work.
- Cross Functional Collaboration - Collaborate and communicate with team members in a productive manner to ensure goals are being met and brand standards are being upheld.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- On-time, on-spec, on-brand creative deliverables
- Optimized brand assets organization and storage
- Well maintained online brand style guide for internal use, agencies and media- regular upkeep of brand and partner assets
- Deliverables are on-time, on spec, on brand and on budget
- Has mastery of all Inspire creative assets and materials
- Has mastery of Inspire brand style guide and is up-to-date
- 2-4 years of experience with a strong foundation and/or education on fundamentals of digital design
- Experience working with brand style guides
- Experience prioritizing projects, tasks and deadlines