Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
Spokeo is looking for a Product Designer to join us in our Pasadena, CA offices. In this role, you will help build human-centered UI/UX designs to help people connect and protect themselves, making trust a little easier and the world around us more transparent. The job responsibilities include researching our users’ behaviors and needs, creating user interfaces and interactions, and designing compelling experiences that delight current and prospective customers. This position will report to the Director of Product.
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to develop new products and features
- Design innovative user interfaces and elegant responsive layouts to increase user engagement
- Experience with conducting and applying customer research and design thinking to user flows, wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes
- Develop pixel-perfect specs and design documentation based on product requirements
- Work within existing style guidelines and create a consistent look that aligns with Spokeo’s brand
- Leverage user research, market research, and data-driven insights to improve user interfaces, user journey, and user interactions
- Partner with developers to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or related fields
- 2+ years of professional experience in a web and interaction designer
- An extensive portfolio, showcasing a foundation in user interaction, visual interface, typography, and responsive design. Please include it with your application
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UI/UX concepts in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about being apart of an integral part of solving complex problems with simple, clean, and easy-to-use solutions
- Extreme attention to detail and organized
- Outstanding communication skill to clearly express your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.
Read Full Job Description