Product Designer at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Designer to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and contribute to the evolving Honey product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team (Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, QAs, Designers, Marketers) in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
As a Product Designer, Growth at Honey, you will:
- Work with senior product designers to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate requirements into designs that are both functional and beautiful
- Capable of insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Strong foundation in UI design
- Strong foundation in art directing (photography, animation, and branding)
- Capable of UX and product thinking
- Ability to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process
- A portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and strong eye for detail
- Proficiency designing for multiple media, devices, and platforms
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in current design software (Figma, Creative Suite, Principle, Framer, etc)
- Lives and breathes design!
Bonus Points For:
- User researching
- UX writing, rendering, and animation
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.