As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the UI/UX process across mobile and web, from proposing initial concepts to ensuring we ship features at a high quality. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of UI/UX design, including prototyping for mobile and web, interaction design, and visual design. We are a full-lifecycle product design shop. You will own your product from start to finish.
What You’ll do during your first 12-18 months:
- Lead the design of new features and updates from concept to release
- Design user flows, wireframes and visual interfaces
- Interview, survey, and test users
- Contribute to our Sketch design system
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Work closely with front end developers and product managers
What You’ll Need to Have:
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- 4+ years of experience with mobile and web design
- Experience with design tools, like Sketch, Invision, and Abstract
- Experience with design systems built in Sketch
- Experience at a fast growing startup
- Experience with marketplaces
- Experience with framer, front end coding or another hifi prototyping tool
- Competitive base salary + Equity
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $124M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Google, Airbnb, Apple, Snap, Uber and Amazon. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.