Product Designer at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
In this role you will:
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 4+ years design on interactive experiences
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app-like experiences
- A thorough understanding of visual design, information architecture, interaction models, and user experience
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple visual directions/variations and UX/UI concepts
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills – you can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas
- An eye for good design and always on the lookout for current trends and emerging design
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description