Product Designer (UX/UI) at ringDNA
ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for someone who is excited about the challenge of taking all types of people from diverse background and experiences with the shared belief that extraordinary people advance the human experience through design.
How We’ll Support You
You’ll have lots of resources at your disposal, including the unique opportunity to build internal design thought leadership, while externally changing the way users have better sales interactions and achieve success for their teams and customers.
Duties in Detail
- Collaborate daily across a cross-functional team that includes, leadership, sales, marketing, customer experience, and product
- Ensure and champion the feasibility of a given design
- Contribute to our internal design system across the entire ringDNA product experience and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Research and analyze industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies
- Generate UX/UI explorations and bring those ideas to life from rapid prototyping to pixel-perfect, code-ready visual designs
- Leverage data from customers and turn those user insights into actionable improvements and optimizations to their overall experience
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
- Support Product Management with requirements, design, and implementation reviews
- Work with other project stakeholders to deliver Information Architecture, User Journey Map and Wireframes for new product ideas
- Work with cross-functional teams to iterate on and polish wireframes into high-fidelity UI for development
- Planning and participating in ongoing usability testing and assessment
- At least 1-2 years of product design work experience in a tech company; bonus points for experience directly in SaaS
- A portfolio of compelling design work
- A degree in an art, design, or related discipline
- Strong skills in product design, visual design (brand design is a plus)
- Proficiency with software tools such as Figma, Creative Suite, or other prototyping tools
- Clear at articulating the value of design through verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to be a systems thinker that loves to solve complex problems through smart interaction design and engaging visual experiences
- Nice to have: illustration, animation and front-end skills