Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the Role
As the Product Designer you will have a holistic view of our mobile user journey from first-touch to aha moments. Using data to rapidly design and prototype new features and ideas to drive exponential growth. While working closely with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to deliver high-quality experiences that meet our measurable objectives. Ultimately ensuring that your designs, messaging, and touch-points elevate Route’s vision.Responsibilities
- Use your design skills to push the boundaries of mobile product’s vision with an objective mindset
- Craft data-informed design decisions based on user feedback and testing
- Generate ideas, develop flows, and deliver high fidelity designs with your creative process
- Working closely with product teams to drive user growth across the Route Network
- Apply your design problem solving skills to achieve business objectives
- Use your attention to detail and keen visual eye to explore designs and deliver the final product
- Collaborate & communicate with your team and listen to feedback to reach solutions together
- Be able to work within a design system to improve existing experiences.
- 3+ years experience designing and shipping mobile applications delivering high-end product design for mobile apps
- A portfolio displaying your design, problem-solving, and leadership skills across a variety of projects
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Media Arts or similar
- Vision mindset. You have the ability to approach product and UX with a data-informed mindset to reach key objectives
- Experience in UX/UI design, user flows, research, testing for app and web applications
- Experience working with a product team from wireframes to product release
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote/Google Slides, and prototyping tool(s)
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.